The - Eat Out to Help Out - Scheme
You may already be aware that we are taking part in ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ which is the Government-funded Restaurant discount meal scheme. During August our 'eat-in' Restaurants will offer each adult a 50% discount on food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a maximum of £10 per adult.
- Now is the time to order the Steak you had your eye on, last time, or indulge in Starters and Pudding!
- If you are not familiar with the Family Restaurants at Coral Island Blackpool then here is a recap and some menu highlights.
- Don’t forget to post photos of your delicious meals and TAG @coralislandblackpool
Which Restaurants do Coral Island have at Central Promenade Blackpool?
This is the link to our Coral Island - Restaurants webpage
Coral Islands Restaurants are taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme in August
- The Buccaneer - Family Bar for delicious pub grub and the famous Sunday Carvery
- Captain Jacks - More for the bigger Pirates but welcoming children too. Hearty plates from the Grill
- Fish & Chips x2 - The Traditional Chippy and The Big Fish offer Local Potatoes and Fresh Cod Fillets with our hand-made batter.
- Peggys Snack Bar - Traditional Blackpool cafe where a Family of 4 can eat for just £10
How to find our Restaurants inside our Family-friendly venue
- The Buccaneer - Just inside the South corner of the Promenade entrance
- Captain Jacks - Enter from the Promenade into Jacks on the North corner of Coral Island
- Fish & Chips - Traditional Chippy is on Bonny St and the Big Fish is on Bank Hey St Closer to the Houndshill Shopping Centre
- Peggys Snack Bar - You can't miss Peggys if you're on Central Car Park. Look for the Giant Parrot on Bonny St
Bars and catering opening hours from mid-July onward (*subject to change)
Big fish 11.30-7pm
Trad chippy 11.30-8pm
Buccaneer 11.00- 10pm/11pm
Peggy's closes 1 hour before the main venue
*Management reserve the right to amend these hours during busy or quiet periods.
Restaurants will continue to operate a queue system and will not introduce a booking system for table reservations. Maximum group numbers should be 6 and follow Government guidelines. It is very important that customers do NOT move tables and chairs as they are positioned to create social distancing.